Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×
Conheça nossa Beta Zone! Novas áreas a caminho! ×
  • Quem está por aqui   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

Pubg Mobile Cheat 3.2

rekokiller
 Compartilhar

Posts Recomendados

Selling paid hack android devices version 11 tested only 
3.2 pubg global x32 bit only too ( can downloaded from apkpure or any other sites like this check pubg versions and download version with this code * arm v7a * )  
root only devices ( not tested @ no root device you can try with purchase 1 day key and decide if it works for your no root device or not before buying long periods , you need working virtual container for use gameguardian with no root and i dont provide it so find one on your responsibility if you want to try ) 
only safe for smart play usage contains :

1 - No recoil 100 % All Weopens
2 - Antishake 100% All Weopens
3 - Magicbullet 100% No fake dmg
4 - Small crosshair All Weopens
5 - Instant hit All Weopens

Payments through paypal or electrum btc wallet :-
prices : 

55$ 2 months full season
30$ 1 month
15$ 1 week
5$ 1 day

Important notes you have to know at last before buying :-

Note 1 : I dont provide esp with the hack , im using free ones if you want it after purchase i can share it with full respect and credits to the owners

Note 2 : you can use Aimbot (FOV) if you have esp supporting it but you are responsible of using it , its easy to detect and kinda risky
I prefer to test hack on secondary account before main usage to decide if its ok with your phone or not.

Note 3 : the gameplay video of showing how hack is working and other stuff of knowledge i added with thread is full brutal game with bots only to show you hack features 
but playing like this will lead to ban with manual checks and reports in long run you should use it smartly and dont go brutal

Final thing ( Gameplay video proof with recent date & recent game version ) :-

É necessário se cadastrar para acessar o conteúdo.

for info or help dm here on fourms OR

own discord : khaled.mohamed

discord server :

telegram server :

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Participe da Conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Cadastre-se Agora para publicar com Sua Conta.
Observação: sua postagem exigirá aprovação do moderador antes de ficar visível.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emoticons são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi incorporado automaticamente.   Exibir como um link em vez disso

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar Editor

×   Você não pode colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

Compartilhar

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.