Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×
Conheça nossa Beta Zone! Novas áreas a caminho! ×
  • Quem está por aqui   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

Farm man kitchen to write a 150,000 word novel (Figure) December Luo

hafsdghslk
 Compartilhar

Posts Recomendados

's wedding. The novel being creative, Yin Jiahong think this book is definitely not abounds, but the book really as he said one day will skyrocket universally scared Whatever the outcome, his entire creative process unusually serious and seriously ...... walked Yan Jiahong home, newly built houses neat and clean, blowing thick scholarly lime wipe good fences he wrote " billowing Yangtze River eastward,

É necessário se cadastrar para acessar o conteúdo.
, spray depleted hero "words on the screen wall in the hospital is a landscape painting of one of his own creation. "Painting is my life 40 years the home of black Hui Jiang, there Aoyama clear water, mountain peaks, I hope that the guests who came to find this sense of coming home." Day in 2009, black Hui Jiang Chad Warm cold, starry night, Yin Jiahong finally got the courage, for the first time with a ballpoint pen on white paper and wrote his words - "December Luo girl's wedding this solemn decision many years the idea and life accumulated crystallization, in order to complete this wish, he has been in the collection of newspapers, magazines, buy some books to reference, rigorous scientific approach to treat every story written. "As a Yi December Roba, I deeply know that my nation has Kaoshanchishan tradition by water draft, with its own language, dress, customs and beliefs,
, but with the economic and social development,
, as young people these are forgotten, the outsider is poorly understood, and I want these recorded. Yinjia Hong said. Yin Jiahong action in the book system recorded December Roba lineage diet and living habits, the text contains more than 100 of Yi traditional recipes and detailed production methods, the living room of his home filled with dense manuscripts, Yin Jiahong said a little early to estimate this pile of manuscripts have been more than 150,000 words, but also write this creation of more than 50,000 words considered completed. Novel fusion experienced a pot of yellow chicken stew exactly to the color of the fire when A bimo,
, issuing the order and began to eat,
, as the saying goes: "be able to eat a sheep and a cow to back to back,
, in addition to eating a bucket pack five liters lazy epigenetic outside December robusta whether a man is eating a big bitter resistance, big labor, one of which is to see to eat how much, which is a judgment of reason and law,
, at this moment the Yi family guy is not refusal of, so he took the bowl and chopsticks Bulkhead eat ... "This is December Luo girl's wedding first use GongFu opening,
, inside every detail description of interesting people irresistible volume, hero courtship and simple delicate language, people can not believe the author to write these words only junior middle school education,
. Yin Jiahong novel combines his personal experience, and faithful narrative Yi December Robusta clade traditional customs, the novel is peppered with beautiful love, in order to highlight the the December Roba various eating customs. "I have been to Kunming, Dali ... a lot of places to work, but no matter where I originally writing not only want more people to know the characteristics of the wax Roba nation, more thought such a record December Robusta national elapsed traditional cuisine excavated, recorded and protected. "Yin Jiahong says, writing at the same time he also keen to look for Quest national culture, the novel heroine sources sister is sketched out in this case. And happiness at home writing study, Yin Jiahong every time writing sitting in a kitchen chair, every time the inspiration came when he will be immediately put down the hands of manual labor creative writing in the kitchen. Yin Jiahong obsession, family to give him the maximum understanding and support,
. For the meaning of creation, he has different views from different angles. "There are concerns that the barren cultural ecology in rural areas praised farmers Writing into the cultural vitality for rural; Some people are worried that the vegetation of the farmers' way of life, said that even if the writing than the poverty mahjongg valuable all these ideas are just want to build up the land and literature related insights. "Yanjia Hong told reporters he did not dare luxury lucrative royalties on the market, but also does not have his study conditions such pursuits, or making a fuss in the Boudoir; He has a hoe Wo day when afternoon,
, sweat Wo soil, hard deletion of writing with numerous night. He just want to share their experience with more Such sharing on the basis of first personal experience unique, but similar. Yin Jiahong writing things few people know, Bay Bazaar on the typist should be the first to know, every time he finished the manuscript, will go there labeled as electronic text, and then print it out, and then go home proofreading calculated in accordance with the finalization of more than 20 million words, Yin Jiahong it is a no small expense, but he did write and happiness,
. "I feel the value of their own existence in the traditional practices of record December Robusta clade, those records in my novels unknown December Roba recipes, will not subside in the passage of time, but to get the permanent heritage ...... Cui Min word phase the Yu Lan sword plum photo coverage

Related articles:

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Caro membro, o seu tópico não tem nenhum conteúdo útil para a área ou para o fórum, visando isto estou fechando seu tópico e lhe punindo por isso.

Procure não postar conteúdos inúteis, assim ajudando o fórum a ser organizado e limpo.

Se houver dúvidas sobre as regras gerais do fórum, leia:

Tópico Fechado!

Fg5uofw.pngx8iyddZ.png

© 2011 - 2018

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
 Compartilhar

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.