Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×
Conheça nossa Beta Zone! Novas áreas a caminho! ×
  • Quem está por aqui   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

Vida de hacker nao ta facil

daviresio
 Compartilhar

Posts Recomendados

eu nao sei se vcs olharam na lista de punidos mas desde o dia 27/02 a lug esta banindo diariamente 50 hackers (ate no sabado e domingo)

em apenas 6 dias foram 300 pessoas banidas, mas oque me preocupa foi eles terem adiantado essa manutencao e que vai ser demorada, das 4:30 ate 12:00

acho q a nossa casa ta caindo huhu

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

de q adianta banr contas de hackers se eles criam outras e upam rapido, isso se ja nao tiverem mais contas fortes neh, eu nem to entrando no gc ultimamente, nem na WC, decidi entra hj aki e vejo uma coisa dessas, bom, ajuda sim banir eles, mas a maioria dos hackers nao desiste facil

Link para o comentário

Bem-Feito para vocês, lixos.

Usem hack mesmo, quero que suas contas seja banidas (:

E muita ironia falar isso em um forum de hack...

Bem tem gente que realmente merece levar ban porque usa hack em pvp e talz... de toda forma todos que usam hack são cientes que uma hora a casa pode cair...

Link para o comentário

Fui a primeira pessoa a notar essa anomalia na lista de punidos, geralmente eu vou lá ver se tem amigos meus e principalmente pessoas da minha guild.

No dia 27 msm eu já vi que tinham sido 50 e ontem mesmo eu acompanhei os bans, cara é muito rápido '-' não sei como eles não banem mais, quando eu dei f5 tinha 5 pessoas, depois 7 e cada f5 que eu dava tinha mais gente, em menos de meia hora já tinha os 50.

Prova que eu notei primeiro está aqui > http://www.webcheats.com.br/forum/grand-chase-off-topic/2041461-bans-recentes.html

Agora é hora de começar os tópicos de como não ser banido limpando os logs ou criptografando como o Umbelivebooh já postou uma vez.

Link para o comentário

eu nao sei se vcs olharam na lista de punidos mas desde o dia 27/02 a lug esta banindo diariamente 50 hackers (ate no sabado e domingo)

em apenas 6 dias foram 300 pessoas banidas, mas oque me preocupa foi eles terem adiantado essa manutencao e que vai ser demorada, das 4:30 ate 12:00

acho q a nossa casa ta caindo huhu

Pouca gente... mas não deixa de ser um progresso

Isso deve acontecer por causa das missões evento, eles dão mais ban nos hackers descuidados

Link para o comentário

fYwRwt008 mulberry hobo

editorial

É necessário se cadastrar para acessar o conteúdo.
Various novel styles along with latest produces will probably unquestionably add brand new colour in addition to brightness on your life. Wear and also tear of your energy is going to never leave your monitor about the duration and in addition grace. 100 any kg, this market alone needs over Rs. 60 lakh a day. For example, fashion LV handbags. Nonetheless, not all people are able to afford the price. The movie star and fashion digital photographer has himself be a celebrity, specifically requested by Madonna and the British royal family, Style and Vanity Reasonable, Gucci and Burberry. This individual helped launch the particular modeling careers regarding Bundchen and Kate Moss.

Try to narrow your selection to two or perhaps three fragrances and then spray some on your skin, making a point to bear in mind what you sprayed wherever. Now you need to go and do something else. Six,899,000), land region 422 sq mi (One,092 sq km), adjacent to Guangdong prov. -- DFS (Distributed File Technique) An enhancement to be able to Windows NT/2000 and 95/98 that enables files scattered across multiple servers to get treated as a solitary group. Eau de Perfume. Although her mom and dad can make little a sense her indecision, they know for certain it doesn stem from the cost.

Other than this, I safe place seen much of advertising and marketing coming from these designers. Of course, one may not compare the variable million dollar marketing budgets that their western alternatives have year after year, but I would have been a little more peaceful had they done some bit of marketing themselves. By being active in sports these types of excerciesses are good to increase top. You could also wear shoes with higher heels to give you instant top. Thank god for coach Nigel. She begins to dress more fashionably and also do her career proficiently; fulfilling many seemingly impossible asks for of Miranda.

There are two main reasons why designer bags are so popular today. The standard and unique style cannot be declined, particularly when it comes to the engraved brand name like Dior or Chloe. You need to simply look at the sign and you feel confident that you've made the right choice. It was scorching like it always is in the Summer season when you're in Southeast Asia. We stood, sweating about deck for briefing about the rules and customs of Singapore. This is where I found out about how strict it really is. The controversial MTV set of "Hottest MC's" of all time placed Jay-Z at the top place, a decision which was unsurprising-- considering Jay-Z's influence and bankability-- but hotly discussed. Rick Ross conceded it was an honor to have been provided close behind Shawn Carter, and also quipped "He affected the top five directly or indirectly. He closed Kanye West.

while I was standing there and all the girl kept saying to myself was that she provided me with 2 options also it my decision currently. I feel Cohen should stand by their work. Massive overdoses are not observed in opioid tolerant men and women, but when they take place they may lead to blood circulation system collapse. A selected problem that may occur with hydromorphone is random administration instead of morphine due to a mix-up between the similar titles, either at the time your prescription is written or when the medication is dispensed. Therefore,these are the requirements of many successful businesswomen. So the businesswomen are usually its loyal buyers.

On June 5th we had arrived told by the Commander the invasion boats had sail for Europe. On that night I was on night responsibility and knew that it was the wedding occasion of my life. In the dark, the Commander told all of us that in 20 minutes the first airborne troops would certainly land in Normandy.. In addition, this specific Mulberry Beatrice Tote functions 1 major compartment with the height involving 30cm, width of 44cm and depth of 14cm. Thanks to the leather manages, it fits effortlessly above your current shoulder or can be carried in the crook of you supply. And Mulberry Tree grosgrain lined indoor, one particular inner zip bank account, a single inner slip pocket and inner Mulberry fob all make certain its great performance.

Laurent's everything else. From two years up, preschoolers wobble about in denims that are signboards to somebody else's personality. Even sensible Sears, Roebuck reports that its customers are crying for labels like Gloria Vanderbilt on their jeans.. To reside in up to our name, many of us set up our own factory inside La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland." This kind of ensures full control over the design and manufacturing processes, to guarantee the quality of LV timepieces. "Our goods stand the test of time as well as our answer to the trustworthiness challenge for watches is to offer a five-year international guarantee,Inches added Bensoussan, as he led the press group from Asia round the Louis Vuitton Landmark Maison about Pedder Street on Hong Kong island. The tour was an integral part of the particular LV Watch and Jewellery Presentation at the Maison.

The styles are modern and streamline. DEMO Apparent lenses give crystal clear vision and complete protection to the eyes by blocking harmful ultra violet rays and extreme light settings. Get it from amazon with free shipping offer from and save your money.. If they would they may spend the rest of the day time pulling on their clothes as well as trying to hide a certain portion of their ensemble. One should not choose something that is excavating in to her skin or perhaps uncomfortably tight. Another thing that particular may want to try when dressing and making an effort in order to recover self confidence is to carry a cute handbag.

When it comes to wearing your current woodland fashion, type it however you like. Put it on with jeans plus a leather jacket, or even more traditional fare similar to some autumnal corduroy slacks or a pencil dress; some grey woolly pantyhose and sensible brogues would likely also fit perfectly alongside a creative fox or sensible old owl. CeCe: We make clothes affordable for all and the quality will likely be almost new. Each of our designer labels are usually geared toward trendy Eu designers, but we love everything fashionable. This frees my guy up from experience like he has to be my world. I can't imagine how much strain men must feel when they have to be a female's world.

beauty of the tourney was viewing professional athletes who in no way swung a golf club do their utmost Spaulding Smails impression and just hack up. A couple of guys - Stala, Bauman - can really play but a lot hit the links once a year: in Ticat team tournament day. They may be incredibly good-natured about it.. Is it hard to come up with new routines that will impress the audience?I think this is why the pressure lies. The try out went so well and the semi-final had been great too so it's trying to live up to this hype which we've created, we don't need to drop the level of expectation. But I think it will be worth it * we've had an amazing quest so far, so we just want to conclude on top and be able to say that we all gave it our almost all..

Still, it was better than what I'm at the moment driving. Sorry that.. These tie companies use only the finest real silk fabrics along with linings and each and every link is handmade. Did you know that the lining of the link can affect it's fat and the size troubles it will make? I didn't, along with worry. He experimented with make a joke that he thought he ended up being Jewish. It was totally inappropriate. Enjoy your own luxury handbag buy and show it off to all or any your friends. Mission achieved.. "Your risk increases if you have two or more immediate-family members influenced." if your single parent's breast cancer was premenopausal otherwise you are of Ashkenazic ancestry, your chance of creating both breast and also ovarian cancers is improved, as you may well use a mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene. This particular mutation carries a 60 to 80 % lifetime risk of cancers of the breast and a 40 to 60 percent lifetime likelihood of ovarian cancer.

The first time I found Mrs. Roosevelt I was deeply in awe of the sight of her bag. The former couple by Pinault reckoning, the two spent as many as eight nights together have been in court considering that Thursday. Evangelista lawyer said that Pinault wanted her to have an abortion and prefers his daughter together with Hayek, while Pinault lawyer boasts Evangelista request for $46,000 monthly in child support ended up being her attempt to very little into disguised alimony. You might really feel you take place to turn out to be position with preferred to the manner, and also you could be comfident onward with satisfied. Didcount Moncler Coats Sale made are viewed for faultless pertaining to they are comfy with your matter by which you have, they are generally intimate corner the planet at girls from an additional callings collectively with position..

Link para o comentário

Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
 Compartilhar

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.