Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×
Conheça nossa Beta Zone! Novas áreas a caminho! ×

• Quem está por aqui   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

a2u3g6l3d
 Compartilhar

Pergunta

's career in photos - professional dog walkers, because all day Moe dog surround, and monthly income of 20,000 yuan gimmick become the dream of many users. Some netizens even said that they must become a professional dog walkers. Reporter survey found that the work of the professional dog walkers and treatment, not worthy of friends so envy,

É necessário se cadastrar para acessar o conteúdo.
, jealousy and hatred ", in Shanghai, on behalf of the people to walk the dog, the market is not good. Generations walk the dog does have market can be seen from the named "Beijing's first professional dog walkers, dog walking can also be a monthly income of million" microblogging photos that came nearly 10 puppies, all dressed in cartoon style fancy fashion, by a young woman holding shopping. Microblogging revealed: woman walking the dog named Marvin Di, a year ago from the status quo of white-collar workers have time to walk the dog found opportunities, currently more than 40 families of their residential area white-collar family walk the dog, with a monthly income of 20,000 yuan. Many users to express their admiration for this work. @ Scared uncle Kon said: "commute does not punch, do not put up with office politics, there are so many dog ​​companionship, not 20,000 yuan,
, 2,000 yuan I do!" There are users with the data speak. @ Love stupid stupid to say: "my Golden Retriever 4 years old and weighs 34 kilograms, it is estimated that an ordinary stroll on the three dogs stroll person becomes." Photo Marvin Di stroll are small Teddy dog , even adult dogs, weighing only 10 kilograms. Many dog ​​owners have a keen interest in the professional dog walkers. Mr. Li has a 3-month-old husky, he said: "The puppy is now a daily must stroll twice, or at home, it will bark if anyone on behalf of walking the dog, I'm willing to try." Walk the dog person income is not so high currently, does someone has to start the career of this "ideal" Unfortunately, the reality is not that good. Price "negotiable" category are "pet" no time to walk the dog Come to us, we are professional dog walkers,
! "Article entitled" Occupation at ease walking the dog on a life information website "mentioned in the post: training, contacts, introduced himself as "I am young,
, energetic, kind, careful, it is important that I liked dogs, but there is plenty of time to take care of them." reporter linked to the "professional dog walkers. Mr,
. Huang, who was born in 1991, from Jiangsu Province, during the battles in Beijing, became acquainted with a full-time dog walkers, the other decent income envy. So he learned some dogs knowledge, full-time to walk the dog. Wong with his girlfriend a couple of years ago, came to Shanghai to continue doing that. "Shanghai few people in line, customer demand is not much I posted the information on behalf of walking the dog in the district information bar, received the first business in October last year." Mr. Wong said, customers put a white Pomeranian to him, let him help walk the dog, once a week, from 12:00 in the evening and six or seven points, charges $ 20 per hour -30 $. In addition to walking the dog, he also bought dog food and dog a bath. Mr,
. Wong's second tranche of business is to take care of a Tibetan Mastiff and the Chow Chow hybrid puppies born. Mr. Huang said in Beijing, a maximum of one once brought 10 dogs for a walk. Fewer customers in Shanghai, mainly because of Shanghai's dog owners are not high awareness of this line, is not assured care pet to a stranger. Have encountered puppies sudden death "the puppy most common disease skin disease, parvovirus, canine distemper. Customers puppy is the first time I saw, with many years of experience, I will be identified." Mr. Wong said he will ask the puppy love taboo, whether to do the "account", and signed the contract. The contract includes: customers to be truthful description of the health of the puppy; Mr. Wong to ensure the safety of the puppy, if the puppy is missing, he will be liable; If the puppy is sick, injured, it would take the puppy with go to the pet hospital for identification, so the puppy itself, or because of his care improper; if he is bitten by a dog, it would have to negotiate the medical expenses of the debts and customer. Mr Wong said,
, once a small golden sudden death,
, pet hospital for a check that is the problem of puppy body, but he saw the dog owner was very sad, spent 2,600 yuan to buy a small golden retriever dogs master . "Despite all the risks, I will stick to it in just now, someone gave me a business, to help a little girl walking the dog, a husky." Mr. Wong said,
, "I am very optimistic 'career walk the dog division 'line prospects, hope more people understand it, accept it,
. "walk the dog contract" to pay attention to the details of the legal problems that may occur in the valet walk the dog, Shanghai and Shanghai family law firm Jia Mingjun lawyer reminder, be sure to sign a legally binding contract between the consumer and the dog walkers. Jia Mingjun said: dog owners should pay attention to the so-called 'professional dog walkers' good dog there,
, without qualification, in accordance with the contract stroll, for example, a dog accident, he had no first aid treatment capacity, pet dog to attack, he can not afford to stop,
; dog walkers,
, they have to be more concerned about the dog's body, mental condition, for example, there is no disability, skin diseases like infectious diseases, these basic conditions are specific consultations in the signing of the contract to be recorded in the contract. "injuries and compensation for Mr. Wong had encountered at work, Gu Mingjun said:" similar dog wandered off, dog bites wounding such problems, risk is not certain will be borne by the dog walkers. "

Related articles:

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

0 respostass a esta questão

Posts Recomendados

Até agora não há respostas para essa pergunta

Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
 Compartilhar

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.