Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×
Conheça nossa Beta Zone! Novas áreas a caminho! ×
  • Quem está por aqui   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

ca global (combat arms global) The old man served as volunteers handled nearly 13 Tianjin body donat

ki50qg3rz46
 Compartilhar

Pergunta

's eyes in the transparent layer of the cornea will first be removed to save two blind. He clawed his own eyes, gestures and said, "one to two people. As of 2012 the Ching Ming Festival, Tianjin a documented body donation of more than 355 people, nearly one-third of Zhao Yonghua handled. Remember very clearly, that day,

É necessário se cadastrar para acessar o conteúdo.
, March 31, 2002, he and his wife the Sun Xiulan finishing non-remunerated donation remains legal formalities, and nailed a sign on their own doorstep, "body donation volunteer group" Tianjin, home phone became " The donation hotline ". Initially, Yonghua bit happy to anatomical floor into the dark. Put the dead - (if) put ingot we can open our eyes! "Now, the middle of the night he no stage fright. New Year's Eve a year he spent in the morgue of a funeral home in Hebei District, Tianjin. The atmosphere of the night, let him think of "Painted Skin" like "Strange" ghost stories. At that time, the four living guarding 11 dead. The funeral home janitor drank wine, the bustling fireworks out the window. Laid-off before the Tianjin *******ry Chain Plant operating chief Zhao Yonghua long-term do not know what is the "body donation. In 1998, Sun Xiulan from the newspaper learned words. She said to her husband: "donated the remains of more than save son to save big thing to the children." Zhao Yonghua surprise: "gynecological examination you do not like to go, how do you body donation instead with the head " the sons and daughters of the fierce opposition - "You were dead no matter, uncle uncle say that Mom and Dad donated dismemberment of then are not filial piety". Four years later, the children before agreeing to sign the application form their body donation,
. They could not agree with - the parents have done a lot of "silly" things. The Yonghua couples from 1993 to become a volunteer. That year, the 48-year-old Zhao Yonghua laid off from home. Soon after, Sun Xiulan factory retirement, the monthly income of 420 yuan, to feed a family of six. But they refused to apply for the minimum living allowance. Zhao Yonghua would rather go out every day to pick up drinks bottles sell for money. To save money, the couple mutually Barber. "We are workers, can Laxialianlai. Yonghua said. In this dilemma, they also have their own phone is set to "family supporting the old deputy hotline" to try to help the disadvantaged elderly. Dial the hotline, "What people have." The earliest this community more, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Hebei and other foreign. The field of veteran cadres, the retirement Menkeluoque feel lonely, often phoned to chat. These years, Yonghua couple also maintenance 11 helpless old people, for five nail in the coffin. At first, he was the old man to his own, who lives in the house is too small, the money to be sent to a nursing home for the elderly. And a pair of young couple children home to please Yonghua "do the work" to the home for the elderly. A family of four living in over 100 square meters of the house, too crowded, and friction. Asked suspiciously young couple children originally thought hotline here is the style of government mediation department, into the dim plaster peeling corridor, Zhao Yonghua: "We did not go wrong,
, right " In between at the edge of the city, only 30 square meters of the old house, two disgruntled young people just sit for a while, and even then did not say how, go. Told the same work, Zhao Yonghua almost daily around seven o'clock to go out, with good food from home, bike cruise in Tianjin, one day less to ride 40 kilometers, one by one, to visit the elderly. Over the years, the bike he lost dozens of cars. His service to homes for seniors, not like some of the students, the elderly Wake Up,
, "Grandma you up and I'll give you a song, but with his own granddaughter," go see Grandma Grandpa. Every New Year, he specifically looking for those who have not ignored the point of view of others set off firecrackers elderly, lying on the window to his own home to eat dumplings. Zhao Yonghua do body donation volunteers after they asked what he is busy, he would tell us about the way. He said that previously remains "let insects to bite to eat, and now sent to the School of Medicine," kids do specimens, this valuable. Many elderly people move the heart. However, he never ran in people dying when talk body donation,
. It would be "spring at eight," he said. His usual enthusiastic HelpAge exchanges like "visit relatives" as the people for the people ", but is firmly opposed to persuading people to donate,
. Because China's thousands of years of tradition is "put to rest", you persuade someone how to fight back, you can not persuade people, you can only benefit telling people ". He always talked about the "benefits" thick Tianjin Wei accent stressed: "everyone to buy the cemetery are underground cement Haituozi Let Tianjin shouting to be built in a large garden, and you do not attach importance to this, sooner or later, is a big cemetery! "Sometimes, he would describe the person has died," of this amortization Chourou environmental pollution, body donation is turning waste into treasure. To describe corneal transplantation is how to bring the light, his fingers in the sight of the men dangling: "ten minutes transplants; blind people see, 'five fingers, four fingers', more than a good thing! "While it is always witnessed by death, but over the years, he never for whom shed tears. Shuttle on the way home the deceased late at night alone, Zhao Yonghua wondering in their hearts: "in very good shape for a man dies." Finally, I comes down to one thing - a noble man. "He always felt, donors in heaven and watch their own can not be discouraged, to be better and better. "If really following, etc. In the future I die, I'm sorry go meet there, and they said,
, 'Zhao You lied to me', 'Zhao you, I talk to you talk! the past few years, you can not, ah, we fooled '- we do not call people complain. "Over the years, he" did not sound in the ears, then filled with ". Some relatives say they are "sick" ridicule Sun Xiulan "the bent cucumbers buy tomatoes buy rip Spicy buy sticky. Sun Xiulan exceptionally frugal. She used to go to the morning market to buy the day before the rest of the cheap dish. Dayton dumplings should pack calculations: the expensive price of cabbage, dumplings cabbage 3 dollars, it is better to buy a dollar, five pounds of carrots, eat two back. The couple of nearly 20 years of not repairing new clothes. Today, their whole body almost always pass through the old clothes of the deceased. Family members know that they are not taboo, clothing, bedding, sent on several packages. He felt, these donors, during his lifetime friends sick to take care of, after the death of their own own hands them away, "inseparable". The lift remains, this little habit of 1.65 m leaning her head, that usually is the position of the eldest son. He as an expression of respect. Zhao Yonghua only one set of new clothes. Donations Award from the hands of the Vice-Premier of the State Council collar. In order to accept the award, the niece bought him a suit. From this one there to socialize, he put on, can not bear to wash dirty clothes become shiny shiny. Wife joked: "rain out wear, just when the raincoat." The Zhao home the baby is in the bedroom,
. There side by side to save about 40 folders, which is the record of these years to do all kinds of things. For example, to help who took remittance, who bought diapers; 62-year-old lonely elderly companionship on the phone asked him to help, "both men and women; or intentionally donated came a phone call saying," My son does not agree to donate. " Even stranger claiming to be busy with business, hope to find someone to help by Zhao "engaged in home health. Only a primary school diploma Yonghua write extremely neat, although the inside of a lot of other words, such as "banning" written "to hoof. His temper was not as mellow as his handwriting. Perennial dealing with many units of the Red Cross, the notary office,
, Medical. He phone Shuaiguo led criticism "or else you do not sit in this chair,
. Exempt body donation notary fees, he "stopping." To fight for every day. The fee of $ 200 is free, he won the battle. Most of the time, Zhao and humored to deal with these departments. "They're a good attitude I did not thing relationship - I took them when a *******. This primary school graduates have been invited to go to university lectures to the students talk about life's meaning. He is known to Zhao. He was also a plan to prevent Tiananmen Square flag-raising "old petition households persuaded back home, the secret is:" I do not party members, that represents, I is not, I'm just like you. "Voluntary donations in Tianjin remains by team members Liu Huimei eyes, Zhao Yonghua than party members also party members. " Tianjin Development and Reform Commission on the five-year plan call for proposals to the public, more than 290 recommendations into a book, signed by "Yonghua" 7. In his opinion, this is a "play", is also the best of the "civic responsibility". His enthusiasm a lot of charity things, once the surgery did not take long, he stuck a catheter, urine bag sewn pants, and participate in activities. Graves decision and Zhao Yonghua Wuqiao County, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province, the home of relatives who have not told. He said, unknowingly relatives might think that where he is "shot" and will never come back. For children and grandchildren, he said "no thing left. Right now, he taught his granddaughter to donate a dollar a day, "to develop a lifestyle. Including himself, every member of the family has its own donation program. He knew their own anatomy, what does not leave. After a considerable period of time soaking syrup, skin from light yellow to dark brown. He also heard that his arm might be mixed up with someone else's legs, and is difficult to distinguish from each other. Zhao Yonghua calmly wait for that day to come. "I Lele Oh, today I got up, I dry tomorrow, people did not see me, said Zhao how not to do - died!"

Related articles:

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

1 resposta a esta questão

Posts Recomendados

Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
 Compartilhar

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.