Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×
Conheça nossa Beta Zone! Novas áreas a caminho! ×
  • Quem está por aqui   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

Hotel occurrence of fires over a hundred star evacuation escape _ New

ndifenrg58
 Compartilhar

Posts Recomendados

's sprinkler system, but the alarm sounded in the fire floors, individual residents may not hear the alarm. (People) calf cramps, throat choking smoke to Asian sister Yvonne Yung: calf cramps, throat smoke to stay at the hotel Asian sister Yvonne Yung "near misses": "We go down from the 36th floor ! So my calf a little the cramp! throat and smoke. "Weng husband Liuguan Ting told reporters,

É necessário se cadastrar para acessar o conteúdo.
, This time they a three Koudao Hong Kong, in addition to work on some publicity, mainly to visit Weng's family, not the other star Like to participate in the activities organized by the Mainland public relations firm. Because the habit of staying in a hotel, the hotel and convenient transportation have chosen this hotel, so every time I go to Hong Kong. Recalled when the fire broke out, Liu Guanting said a family of three have been in his sleep, he was the first to be awakened by the movement outside, smelt a strong smell of smoke, and quickly wake Weng Hong and her daughter. Open the door to see a hallway full of smoke, outside floundered. Water on three people with a towel over his face, dropped her bags and panic, with only a passport, holding less than a five-year-old daughter of a hurry to leave the room. "My daughter did not cry, she did not experience such a scene, but it was pretty calm,
, sleep for a morning,
, just after breakfast." And Liu Guanting said. Rushed to the street from the 33rd floor before Huiguo Shen singer Wang Rong: from the 33rd floor,
, rushed to the street before Huiguo Shen Mainland singer Wang Rong yesterday afternoon to reporters about the trouble after. Wang Rong brokers cat said afterwards that everyone is very lucky: "Fortunately, we are night owls to play music, we're not sleeping upstairs fire convene after nothing like washed out from 33 The floor has been rushed to the streets to collect myself. "cat crowd evacuation is also the danger of the frequent occurrence:" Everyone panicked, coupled with a very narrow aisle,
, some people are not orderly, and fortunately no dislikes people the situation can be regarded narrowly escaped cat said Wang Rong the current mood has been calm, extreme fatigue due to toss a night, the hotel lobby is currently about to stay up on sleep. As for the the placement problem after the fire, the cat said hotel arrangements very inappropriate, "just discovered the fire when I press the fire alarm bell, but the alarm bell actually did not go off long after the fire broke out, did not see the person in charge of the hotel to accommodate travelers, many artists, including travelers are lost in the street for hours on nobody, plus escape when baggage did not get the documents are in the room, which makes us and uncomfortable,
. "cat disclose everyone was arranged to stay at another hotel, but the process is very slow," Mei Baojiu teacher older, or our artist friends worried that he was too hard to go first to a car and he temporarily settled,
. "and the original arrangements for the charitable activities of the afternoon, was canceled because the artist is not settled, today's large-scale performances as usual. Microblogging broadcast: Sa wearing pajamas running down the fire escape insurance Zhang Yun from the 32nd floor hotel the hundred star stay, a lot of people have microblogging snapshots Zhang Yun revealed that he ran all the way from the 32nd floor out, Weng also Asian sister Yvonne Yung with a daughter Crystal walked down from the 36th floor,
, the singer Yang Manli also uploaded the shape of of Sa Dingding the pajamas: "Dingding Cry! Cry Dingding! Sa Dingding actually wearing pajamas and her husband ran out." hair microblogging, "as long as a person safely together is the biggest acquisition also escaped. It is reported that the fire in the hotel star Sally Yeh, George Lam, Leo Ku, Beijing Opera artist Mei Baojiu, Hu Jun, singer Wang Rong, Sa, Han Lei and Zhang Yun, etc,
.. There is a Korean artist and two directors once transferred missing, the and later safely out of danger, according to the fire department said. Star microblogging cheap rate @ Zhang Yun V: I never thought to encounter such a big fire, and never tried to take a few minutes to be able to run under the 32-story building. We thank God bless, good people help solve the problem, we came out alive. @ Weng V: Crystal from their sleep, wake me up, and then we go down from the 36th floor! So my calf cramp a bit! Throat and smoke! She, be regarded as a lesson to her walking fire experiment course! She is now lying on the ground asleep! @ Sa Dingding V: Statement: Hong Kong Hotel fire I do in the field, I am now safe thing, thank you for concern. When catastrophe strikes, no one can say do not panic. Currently in treatment follow-up, just engaged in the scene to retrieve the phone, so that they could take snapshots, the General Assembly continues to pray for peace, I will finish the job,
, they will not leave Hong Kong.

Related articles:

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
 Compartilhar

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.